Pedigree, Precision, Passion...
Introducing the latest creation form RC Motorhomes, the new RC9M. This is a fully customisable coach built Motorhome offering unrivalled quality, endless options and with its large garage area it can be a great sports vehicle or a spacious recreation vehicle.
This motorhome can be tailored to suit most applications mainly built to the 9M total length but with larger and smaller options available. The RC9M is built on the Iveco Daily 7 tonne chassis which offers a large level of specification and a very powerful 220BHP 3L engine with manual and automatic transmission options available.
This new model has all of the hall marks you would expect from RC, with its flowing lines and sumptuous luxury interior to its Full GRP roof which does not collect water! As with all vehicles we build the interior to your very own signature and we work together to create the ultimate in comfort and style to suit your needs. Options such as large rear stateroom with longitudinal bed with side steps for easy access or a transverse rear bed allowing for even larger garage for quads, go karts etc.
When it comes to the main saloon area we can offer large sociable ultra comfy sofa style seating, which all make for a relaxing area. By using both the cab seats you can have the benefit of 2 luxurious captains seats and if even more space is needed then of course the answer is a slide out! We offer a 2.9m long slide out section on the off side which has to be seen to be believed!
- Latest Iveco Daily 7 tonne Chassis with 220BHP
- Large payload
- Large garage for karts Quads etc
- One piece GRP roof and body mouldings
- Large storage side lockers
- Lowered garage for easy loading
- Central locking on main doors
- Corian worktops
- Air suspension
- Cab Air conditioning
- Large heavy duty 240V electric recessed awning
- Large glass roof feature with blind.
- Large double berth above garage with two double glazed windows, and roof light.
- Double berth over cab with two double glazed windows.
- American cherry high gloss or satin ‘Extreme’ finish.
- Fold out sofa bed (lounge option).
- Large double glazed windows.
- Cream vinyl lining with ‘Extreme’ style detail.
- Oak floor in Galley.
- Table and sofa’s or Dinette arrangement to suit.
- Overhead lockers with curved doors.
- All doors and lockers fitted with positive catches and gas struts for smote operation.
- Blinds fort all windows
- 5.8m x 3m Heavy duty electric powered awning.
- Moulded body kit
- Painted bumpers
- Stainless wheel trims
- Stainless style kit (roof rails, rear ladders etc)
- 2 of belly lockers (central locked)
- Generator locker
- Services locker (central locked)
- Workshop / Large Garage
- Large door, with central locking and gas struts.
- Lockers and storage compartments.
- Sized for three adult mx bikes. Also suited to karts, quads etc.
- Hardwearing aluminium checker plate finished.
- Full oven, separate grill, 4 burner hob.
- Large capacity digital fridge freezer.
- Stainless sink bowl.
- Corian worktops (fully customisable).
- Tambour doors.
- Double glazed windows.
- Wine racks, drawers, etc.
- Stereo system
- TV / DVD
- Automatic satellite system
- Full size separate shower.
- Chrome fittings.
- Featured shower door.
- Double glazed window.
- Electric flush toilet.
- Corner sink unit.
- Moulded floor.
- Heated towel rail.
- Diesel central heating and hot water
- 2 x 100Ah domestic batteries
- Split charge system
- RC remote central locking
- Automatic side step
- 2.6kW remote start generator with own battery for starting
- LPG tanks
- 2 x 110 litre water tanks
- Waste tanks.
- Single or twin slide out
- Air conditioning
- Mobile internet and workstation
- Full oak floors
- Additional TV / DVD in rear berth
- Additional TV / DVD in front berth
- Built in jet wash
- Additional water tanks
- Mastervolt electric pack upgrades
- Hi-Lo bed settee